Monday, April 15, 2013

James Douglas Morrison (1943-1971)



Sudden wave of silence in my mind                                                                            
As I walked to the aura above your shrine
What did you wonder in your head all the time
All I wish I’d see was the Curson’s elucidated last smile

'KATA TON AIMONA EAYTOY' was depicted in worthy of you
This was so true
They devoured the 30 year lease in the name of you

Quailed yourself when the fruit was ripe
For the only desire to love and write
You leave me troubled with the story of your life
Had you know the China White’s gonna take you away that night

‘Celebration of the lizard’ as you rightly put across
Asking all to rest in the tents -to witness the next morning’s sunrise
Was all that you wanted In THE END
Is all that was given with pam being wise

‘The Lizard King’ rode like the ‘Rider on the Storm’
Yesterday he was ‘The Backdoor Man’ singing ‘Hello, I Love You’ to the ‘L.A.Woman’
With the flames inside, he wanted the world to ‘Light His Fire’
To "Love Him Madly'- Now rises the longing desire..

No comments:

Post a Comment