Thursday, May 2, 2013

FROSTED


I fail to understand myself
I fail to express myself
I don’t know where im leading myself
I don’t know where am I taking myself

Confused I am about life                                                                
I talk to myself to relieve
I live in a story world
And play all the parts written for me

I keep waiting for the unknown unseen
I don’t know what lies ahead
All I know is I want all
Here I feel like the best
Next I feel like a looser

I fail to relieve myself
I fail to satisfy myself
I don’t know what Iam doing
And I donno where Iam going

It’s sickening to not get what you want
And totally heartbreaking
To live with it everyday
I want when I want what I want is exactly what I want
Completely frosted I became
Frosted I live
Frosted I die
Frost is exactly where it lies

No comments:

Post a Comment