Thursday, May 2, 2013

Slayed it all


You just slayed it all
Scraped my layers one beneath the other
Where even the echo of my pain
Did not cross your ears
With all my blood rush I kept looking at you
And you turned away as if you had nothing to do
The frequency broke down and so did we

You call me curt, and for you I was ready to give it all
You call me heartless; I am cos you took mine and left me empty
Understanding is a part of the game
If you didn’t see that, I wonder how we lasted
Stoned all this while I smelted only for you
Betrayed and deceived all my life I put my conviction only in you

Is it so grim to fathom me
Or is it you who’s incomprehensible
Interrogating my own self
It’s become so dense to breathe

You took my heart away
And now you blow my mind

How tuff is it to let it go
And just dwell the love with time
So hollow that you can turn my spine
No tears to even get me blind

No comments:

Post a Comment